pivot-user mailing list archives

From Rob Shepherd ...@datacymru.net>
Subject Re: Maven Archetype
Date Sat, 21 May 2011 20:23:14 GMT
On 21/05/2011 17:34, Edvin Syse wrote:
> Tell me how it goes

Edvin,  This was perfect - Great work - I'm sincerely very grateful.

I found that I had manually added some pivot artifacts in my earlier
attempts and that the dependencies were not linked.

However - I purged them from my local repository and then the quickstart
generated POM worked just fine.

This is great and as it's the worlds smallest pivot application I can
start hacking&learning from first principles without reverse engineering
the more complicated demo examples.

So, many thanks!

Furthermore, unless there are "vital" components to be added to this
quickstart then I would publish it as it is.

But sure, another archetype with all the features, maybe
"quckstart-comprehensive" might be useful for some people.

Thanks again - I owe you an "Akvavit" or something!

Rob

--
Rob Shepherd BEng PhD - Director / Senior Engineer - DataCymru Ltd