pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>
Subject Re: BUG: ListView selection with keys
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 07:11:18 GMT
Hm.. actually, you are right.. I get the same behavior as you describe.
Even when releasing shift, pressing up arrow doesn't release the
selection. It kind of looks like the "cursor" is on the first row,
because if you select let's say three elements in the middle of the list
with shift+down, releasing shift and pressing up arrow will select the
element at the beginning of the list. But again, then pressing down
arrow should fix the problem in your example, but it doesn't...

-- Edvin