pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Change layout for Form.Section
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 16:01:35 GMT
You need to put the Form.label attribute on the field itself. In this case, the field is the
outer BoxPane.

On May 7, 2011, at 9:45 AM, Edvin Syse wrote:

> Den 07.05.2011 14:02, skrev Greg Brown:
>> Horizontal form layout is not supported, but you can use additional layout containers
to customize the layout of individual fields. For example:

>> <Form>
>>   <Form.Section>
>>     <BoxPane>
>>         <TextInput/>
>>         <PushButton/>
>>     </BoxPane>
>
> If I can't have two sections side by side, I'd atleast like to have to fields with it's
own label on each line, to use more of the screen real estate. It tried this:

>    <Form>
>        <Form.Section>
>            <BoxPane>
>                <BoxPane Form.label="Label1">
>                    <TextInput/>
>                </BoxPane>
>
>                <BoxPane Form.label="Label2">
>                    <TextInput"/>
>                </BoxPane>
>            </BoxPane>
>
> .. but then the labels are lost. What could I do to support such a layout?
>
> -- Edvin
>

>> On May 6, 2011, at 6:17 PM, Edvin Syse wrote:
>>
>>> Form.Section elements are laid out vertically, but I'd like to have for example
two sections side by side some places. Is it possible to control the layout of Form.Section
somehow?