pivot-user mailing list archives

From noobmike <mdri...@lakeheadu.ca>
Subject Re: widgets
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 16:22:56 GMT

OK, thanks for clarifying. Why a gadget as opposed to a regular application?

I'm not sure, that's a good question Ill have to ask my supervisor. I had
very little information to start with. It was a "Create a widget to help
people learn. Use Apache Pivot" type thing. You guys are making my life a
lot easier. Thanks for that. And thanks for the links to other help.

And thanks to Sandro, I think that's exactly the problem. Sorry to all for
this confusion!

I'm going to try to figure this all out.

I'm sure Ill have more questions for you Pivot/Java Experts!

Thanks!

Mike.