pivot-user mailing list archives

From noobmike <mdri...@lakeheadu.ca>
Subject Re: widgets
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 15:24:33 GMT

OK. That's very OS-specific. You may be able to do this with a Pivot app,
but the Pivot platform does not include support for doing so.

Oh I see. Someone pointed me in this direction for things like that. When
you say I may be able to do this with a Pivot app, but the Pivot platform
does not include support for doing so, do you mean that this is not the
purpose for that type of "widget" ? What do you mean by support.

Thanks for the responses, I am supposed to be spending all summer on this
type or research and development and want to make sure I'm not going into a
dead end.

Thanks again.