pivot-user mailing list archives

From sam <sueyent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically adding components to a boxpane and ID already used error
Date Sun, 01 May 2011 06:30:39 GMT
I think I may resolved the issue. The original way of using include made me
think the difference would be the Id I gave to them. Also the error indicate
it was in
org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.processAttributes(BXMLSerializer.java:934).
Looked like the id was not registered so they some how got recognized as the
same thing.

Then I tried to assign a name or some sort like in the include tag does for
the bxml:id attribute and not having a success. Finally I created another
BXMLSeralizer  instance and loaded the second bxml and worked fine. Is this
the right way of doing it? I am guessing by adding another BXMLSerializer
instance, the name space was different. It sort of sense of having another
class loader to load the same class again. But I guess this might not be the
best way to resolve this issue--
View this message in context: http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/Dynamically-adding-components-to-a-boxpane-and-ID-already-used-error-tp2885412p2885463.html