pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding values to TreeView branch while using showEmptyBranchControls
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 09:08:25 GMT
That sounds like a bug, but I am not in a position to check at the moment.
Did you try resizing the OS window to force a complete repaint?

Could you put together a simple example that demonstrates the issue, and
then create a JIRA ticket with the example as an attachment?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT

Chris