pivot-user mailing list archives

From Bill van Melle <bill.van.me...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Real-time preview of BXML
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:22:18 GMT
Yes, Chris, I'd love to have a tool like that.  It would certainly shorten
the bxml debugging cycle.

My current strategy is to use the Pivot plugin for Eclipse, but it's pretty
limited -- it only lets you run a bxml file whose top level node is Window
and doesn't use any user classes (right?).  So I develop chunks of bxml in a
scratch bxml file, and when I'm happy with it, copy it into the actual
control I'm building.  Sounds like Chris's tool would let me do away with
the scratch file and develop the code in the place I want it to be, possibly
with the involvement of other classes in my project.