pivot-user mailing list archives

From Le Zhou <lezhouy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calender display problem
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 07:05:59 GMT
My App extends the Window class and implements the Bindable Interface, I
added the following line at the beginning of the initialize method, it
doesn't work.

Theme.getTheme().setFont(new Font("宋体", Font.PLAIN, 12));

"宋体" is one Chinese font, i guess it might be too late to set font in the
initialize method, but i can not figure out how to do this. Any suggestions?