pivot-user mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: artefact problem
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:33:45 GMT
If you could attach a simple bxml example, that'd be awesome!  Whenever
scroll pane artefacts occur, the most likely culprit is a scroll pane paint
optimization.  To test if this is what's causing the problem, can you try to
set a null backgroundPaint style on the scroll panes in question and see if
it still happens?  If that fixes it, then it'll also provide you with a
[admittedly ugly] workaround -- you could put a Border with a white
background around a ScrollPane with a null backgroundPaint.

Cheers,
-T