pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: artefact problem
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 09:16:55 GMT
Duto,

Do you see the same issue if you scroll the ScrollPane using the keyboard
(assuming the ListView is enabled and its select mode is not 'none')?

Can you replicate the same issue with a simpler GUI?  Your screenshot shows
a ListView inside a ScrollPane, inside another ScrollPane inside a TabPane.

Do you see the same thing if there is only one ScrollPane involved, or if
there is just a ListView inside a ScrollPane, inside a Window?

Chris