pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding values to TreeView branch while using showEmptyBranchControls
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:49:57 GMT
Brent,

What happens exactly?  Are you getting exceptions thrown?

Is it that the TreeView doesn't render the branch control for the branch
that used to be 'empty; but now has a child?  If so, does the TreeView
update correctly later on if the native OS window housing Pivot is
repainted?  (Perhaps when the window is resized or loses & regains focus)

Chris