pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: TablePane: setting row/colspan in BXML
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:34:29 GMT
You can do this by setting TablePane.columnSpan and TablePane.rowSpan attributes on your table
cells components or by calling TablePane#setColumnSpan() or setRowSpan() directly.

On Apr 27, 2011, at 5:12 AM, Brent Atkinson wrote:

> Jérôme,
>
> I appreciate your reply, but I should have provided more context. I already looked at
the tutorials and the greped the 2.0 source code for examples. I found nothing that actually
uses BXML to set the row and colspan for a TablePane. I also tried Google and couldn't come
up with anything useful.