pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Calender display problem
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:41:04 GMT
The default font (Verdana) does not include Chinese characters. You need to specify a Chinese-compatible
font at application startup. The easiest way to do this is to call Theme.getTheme().setFont()
before you load your UI.

On Apr 25, 2011, at 7:16 PM, Le Zhou wrote:

> Chinese
>
> On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 11:18 PM, Greg Brown <gk_brown@verizon.net> wrote:
> What locale is your application running in?
>
> On Apr 25, 2011, at 10:55 AM, Le Zhou wrote:
>
> > Hi, everyone
> >
> > The Calender component has one kinda display problem on my windows XP platform.
Value of month and values of day of week are shown as sequences of squares as follows: