pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: event when the data update by Data-driven on ListView or TableView
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 13:20:24 GMT
The event is never fired because you are not calling update() on userList. Try this instead:

public void buttonPressed(Button button) {
    User user = Constants.users.get(0);
    user.setEmail("newEmail@gmail.com");

    List<User> userList = (List<User>)userTableView.getTableData();
    userList.update(0, user);
}

You don't need to call repaint() yourself - the TableView will do that automatically when
the item is updated.