pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Alert opened and the rest of code keep going
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 12:37:29 GMT
You need to define the buttonPressed() event as follows:

    function buttonPressed(button) {
        p1.open(button.getWindow(), new SheetStateListener() {
            sheetClosed: function(s) {
                System.out.println("Sheet closed");
            }
        });
    }

See this article for more information on implementing interfaces using JavaScript:

http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/scripting/programmer_guide/index.html#jsimplement

On Apr 20, 2011, at 10:52 PM, sam wrote:

> Here is a very brief bxml reproduces the error I got
>
> <Window title="Listener Demo" maximized="true"
>     xmlns:bxml="http://pivot.apache.org/bxml"
>     xmlns:content="org.apache.pivot.wtk.content"
>     xmlns:validation="org.apache.pivot.wtk.validation"
>     xmlns:util="com.pivot.util"
>     xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk">
>     <bxml:define>
>         <Prompt bxml:id="p1" options="['OK', 'Cancel']"/>
>     </bxml:define>
>
>     <Border styles="{padding:2}">
>
>         <PushButton buttonData="Click Me!">
>             <buttonPressListeners>
>             importPackage(org.apache.pivot.wtk);
>             importClass(java.lang.System);
>             function buttonPressed(button) {
>                 p1.open(button.getWindow(), new SheetStateListener.Adapter(){
>                     function sheetClosed(s){
>                         System.out.println("Sheet closed");
>                     }
>                 });
>
>             }
>             </buttonPressListeners>
>         </PushButton>
>
>     </Border>
> </Window>
> The error I got was
> javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.EvaluatorException:
invalid property id (<Unknown source>#6) in <Unknown source> at line number 6