pivot-user mailing list archives

From Joe Minichino - TechFort <...@dsforge.net>
Subject Re: android-style list adapter/renderer
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:40:23 GMT
cell renderers will do in most cases, I just wanted a little more layout
flexibility, maybe it's just a matter of getting really good with cell
renderers :)

thank you

Greg Brown wrote:
> I'm not familiar with Android's list view adapter. Pivot's TableView component supports
custom cell renderers - see the KitchenSink demo for an example:

> http://pivot.apache.org/demos/kitchen-sink.html
>
> Is this the sort of functionality you are looking for?
>
> On Apr 20, 2011, at 4:37 PM, Joe Minichino - TechFort wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I needed a component to render lists of data, much like the android listview adapter,
so that images and styles could be added when rendering a grid of data, rather than a plain
tableview.

>> I attached a very basic example (which can be optimized/improved in a million ways
- it's just a proof of concept that i put down in a few mins) - is there already a pivot component
that does that or is it worth  exploring the idea?