pivot-user mailing list archives

From Joe Minichino - TechFort <...@dsforge.net>
Subject bxml:id scoping
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:21:34 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Pivot, but I am really impressed by it, well done.

I have a main UI with a panel that hosts other panels. These nested
panels are simply bxml files dynmically loaded at runtime through user
input and added to the main view (say a user enters the name of the bxml
file to load and that bxml gets added to the view).

Problem is that if I try to load a bxml file that contains an id that's
already in use the new bxml file won't load.

I can see how this feature could be by design so my question is if there
is anyway to enforce bxml:id scoping so that I won't have to deal with
these type of id conflicts or keep track of the id's already in use?

Thanks
Joe