pivot-user mailing list archives

From dranzer_duch <alicia.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Appending string to an imported style component.
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:48:20 GMT
I had seen this example. What my concern here is, can we do something like
this?

 <Label styleName="heading" text="Heading Text"
<b>styles="{padding:{top:190, left:45, bottom:8, right:4},
horizontalAlignment:'left'...}"/>

I did see that we are customizing each component, but if I am unable to
append the positioning of component along with other font-color
customization, then my entire purpose of separating the styles from BXML
will fail.
Basically I don't want my style sheet to look something like this:

heading1: {
        font: {
            size: "120%",
            bold: true
        },

        color: "#000000",
		padding: {
		top:100,
		left:20}
    },

heading2: {
        font: {
            size: "120%",
            bold: true
        },

        color: "#000000",
		padding: {
		top:500,
		left:200},

		horizontalAlignment: "left"
    },

And I am guessing we have to include the style sheet in some java code. How
do we do that?

-----
Aakanksha