pivot-user mailing list archives

From hero <Her...@sz.murata.com.cn>
Subject JSONSerializer or JSON's problem about chinese
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 09:18:25 GMT
Hi all

I am passing data from JSP to JAVA by JSONSerializer and JSON

JSP(xxx.jsp):
System.out.println(JSONSerializer .toString(tempList));-------------1
out.println(JSONSerializer .toString(tempList));----------------------2

JAVA:
getQuery1 = new GetQuery(
ComConstants.hostName,
ComConstants.hostPort,
ComConstants.hostPath + "xxx.jsp", false);
ArrayList oriListClone = (ArrayList<HashMap>) JSON.get(getQuery1.execute(),

At the point 1 and 2 ,I can get correct result(include chinese character) at
my console(eclipse), but at point 3, everything is OK except the chinese
character becomes ??.

There must be some mistakes somewhere but I can't get my head around them.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

Hero