pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Jongsma <jer...@barchart.com>
Subject Flying Saucer/Lobo wrapper
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:29:53 GMT
I've seen several mentions around the web (often from this list)
recommending using Flying Saucer or Lobo as an HTML display
component in Pivot.  Has anyone actually done this, and if so, is there
an adapter class available somewhere?  So far I'm not having much
success building off of the old SwingAdapter class.  Flying Saucer can
also render to an image, but then I would imagine I lose text
selection/copy/paste (although is that also going to be the case with a
Swing adapter?)

I'm also open to using a simpler component if anyone is aware of one, as
the HTML I'm displaying is just basic text formatting (no CSS, etc), but
it needs to parse HTML rather than using its own format (i.e. TextPane
won't work).

-j