pivot-user mailing list archives

From sam <sueyent...@gmail.com>
Subject Alert opened and the rest of code keep going
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 02:44:58 GMT
Hi,

In swing the Dialog shows up and the code after dialog.setVisible(true) will
not run until the dialog is closed. The Alert or prompt in Pivot is not
following that behavior. I tested the following code as a button listener.
The alert shows up on screen right but the System.out.printlnn() prints
before the alert was closed. Is this simply because pivot wasn't design the
same way swing dialog was designed or I missed something?

function buttonPressed(button) {
     Alert.alert("This is an Alert.", frame);
    System.out.println("alert showd");
 }

Sam