pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Real-time preview of BXML
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:08:51 GMT
Hi Greg,
I agree with you, but in my idea (less IDE-centric) I was thinking at
something to simplify the reload of resources at application level (inside a
development workflow, IDE or not, but not only), that could be bound even to
a shortcut id desired (like the F5 in Browser for the page reload), so we
could enable a more dynamic behavior in user applications.
Could be an Utility class, or maybe something under demos or examples
(probably is better under demos).
We have seen here that this is a common requirement for developers, so I
think we could do something (even a minimal sample) to show the way ...
maybe for the 2.1 release.
Add a jira ticket ?

At the end, a pure theoric example, but in this way I could handle in a
simple way (for application writers) even the load of the same bxml file
generated for example server-side ... I have in mind a demo of this since
many time, and before or later could happen :-) ...

Comments (from all) ?

Bye