pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Real-time preview of BXML
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:41:17 GMT
Hi Chris,
don't worry, your help is always appreciated :-) ... and all your support on
mailing lists is very good.

I like the idea of an enhanced Component Explorer Tool (or maybe an
extension of it ...) with the load/reload of bxml files.
Or in the meantime maybe we could even think at some addition to
BXMLSerializer (or an utility class) to simplify the reload ... we have to
see what Greg say on this.

> Yet another option would be to add the 'auto-reload' functionality to the
> Eclipse plug-in (or maybe just a keystroke to reload), but that would not
> help non-Eclipse users.
I agree with you, and I'm not able to do this change.

> Anyway, if I do find time to tidy up and package my code, I would be happy
> to contribute it, but unfortunately I just can't predict when that might
> be.
Great, and don't worry, if/when you'll find time ...

Let's update, have a good day, and good work.

Bye,
Sandro