pivot-user mailing list archives

From sam <sueyent...@gmail.com>
Subject Checkbox with long button data needs text wrap
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 11:33:56 GMT
Hi,

I am trying the pivot and ran into an issue. I got some check box following
long text in its button data. Because of the length of the text, the text
got chipped instead of wrap to next line. I tried to use BoxPane and set
preferred width, using fill:true and not been able to get the text to wrap.
The Checkbox is not taking textWrap:true in the styles either. Am I missing
something?. The check box followed by some long statements for users to
check is common on forms. I think there must be a way of doing it in pivot.
Please advise

Sam