pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Table Row Editor callback
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 13:02:23 GMT
There are a couple of ways you could do this:

a) You could override endEdit() in the editor and write the changes to the server before calling
the superclass method to update the local version.

b) You could provide a custom List implementation to serve as your data model that wraps a
local data set (e.g. an ArrayList) but propagates writes back to the server.

On Mar 8, 2011, at 7:51 AM, Eugene Kondrashev wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Can somebody explain where should I add my callback to save changes at my backend when
user hits enter or clicks outside the bounds of the editor?