pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: The patchwork that is Pivot layout
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 15:36:54 GMT
Could I make a suggestion here?  Could someone undertake to make a
page on the website (maybe part of Tutorials) that has a number of
common use cases (such as Greg is citing here) that has worked out
BXML code that implements each use case. Such a page could help reduce
the number of questions/complaints about layout.  My apologies if
someone has already done this and I just missed it.

~Roger Whitcomb

Sent from my iPhone