pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Activity Indicator in accordion header
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:44:46 GMT
Simon,

I think that a renderer will only be used when the area it is responsible
for is invalidated or repainted.  If the Accordion's skin doesn't think it
needs to repaint the header, then it wont, and therefore ActivityIndicator
will not animate.

Have a look at the default ActivityIndicator skin to see the callback it
sets up to take care of the animation. You might want to use some similar
code to schedule repaints of the Accordion's header when the
ActivityIndicator is active.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/wtk-terra/src/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/TerraActivityIndicatorSkin.java

Chris