pivot-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Ziltener <zi...@lyrion.ch>
Subject Re: Problems with MenuBar
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 15:56:18 GMT
Now I'm getting an IllegalArgumentException claiming that the "location is
null". The definition of the MainWindow tag is now:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ui:MainWindow title="SemanticNotes" maximized="true"
    xmlns:bxml="http://pivot.apache.org/bxml"
    xmlns:ui="ch.lyrion.semanticnotes.desktop.ui"
    xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk">
        <bxml:define>
            <MenuBar xmlns:content="org.apache.pivot.wtk.content"
            bxml:id="menuBar">
                <MenuBar.Item buttonData="Testmenu">
                    <Menu.Section>
                        <Menu.Item>