pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MDI Kind of implementation simulating JDesktopPane
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2011 09:24:29 GMT
Pavan,

Could you please try to explain what you are struggling with?  Perhaps list
your requirements as a few short sentences and explain what you *can* do and
what you have been unable to do.

Did you get a 'task bar' working?
Are you able to open, close, minimise, maximise and activate windows on your
'desktop'?

Chris