pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A split pane inside any other pane seems not to work?
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 16:16:01 GMT
This has come up on the mailing list before, but I can't remember the
details off the top of my head.

Daniel,

I think you need to provide a preferredWidth & preferredHeight or perhaps
minimumWidth & minimumHeight.

Anyway, this works for me.

<Window title="Split Pane - Preferred Size" maximized="true" xmlns:bxml="
http://pivot.apache.org/bxml" xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk">
<BoxPane styles="{padding:8}">
<SplitPane splitRatio="0.5" preferredWidth="400" preferredHeight="400">
<left>
<Border title="Left" />
</left>
<right>