pivot-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Moore <dogen.grow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scroll Pane displaying Tabular Data with TableView
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:21:12 GMT
I saw this flicker on Ubuntu (I have replaced the default jdk with the
sun/oracle version not the open jdk) last night, and when I say flicker I
mean there was a slight image leftover as I would swap between what elements
that where selected, it quickly went away however.  I want to say that I am
calling it from the background thread, or at least from my main thread of
execution for the application.  I have set up an event and data propagation
system within my app to update the data bound to the tableView, this is
where I am calling the setSelectedIndex().

--
Ryan Moore