pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TabPane vertical orientation with horizontal text
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2011 02:06:13 GMT
Eugene,

You can't specify a skin for just one instance of a component, but you can
create a subclass of a Pivot Component, and then create a skin for it.

The attachment in this recent post might be useful.  It shows a custom
version of ImageView with a custom skin.
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/KeyListeners-on-ImageView-tp2600622p2602733.html

Chris