pivot-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Moore <dogen.grow...@gmail.com>
Subject Scroll Pane displaying Tabular Data with TableView
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 07:23:38 GMT
I have an application where I am displaying Tabular Data in a Scroll Pane.
I would like to have the Scroll Pane move to show what data is being
updated.  There will only ever be one element in the row updating at a
time.  I do not see a means of updating the positioning of the Scroll Pane,
unless that's what the setScrollTop method inherited from ViewPort is used
for.  Or would Selecting a row cause it to reposition the View so that the
newly selected row is displayed?  I would appreciate any help with this.

--
Ryan Moore