pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixed Column Table
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:55:52 GMT
No problem.

If you assign a column a relative width (like 1*) then you cannot resize it.
See this JIRA ticket that I raised a while ago, and the comments from Greg.

So for the moment you will have to calculate the initial widths yourself and
set them as absolute values (column1 = 100, column2 = 200) if you want them
to be resizeable later on.

Chris