pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MDI Kind of implementation simulating JDesktopPane
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 11:33:33 GMT
Pavan,

See this thread
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/Minimized-Frames-td2117206.html

Currently, if you minimize a Pivot Frame it will disappear from the Display,
much as it would if you called myFrame.setVisible(false).

If you want to show the minimized frames somewhere you will have to do that
yourself.

For instance to emulate the MS Windows Taskbar you could maybe have a
FlowPane or TablePane at the bottom of the Display, and populate it with
instances of a custom Component that renderers part of the Frame's title.

If I have some time later today I will try to knock up a quick example and
post here.

Chris