pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tab Pane
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 11:38:14 GMT
I would recommend reading that BXML Primer document to anyone who has gone
beyond playing with the provided examples, is beginning to develop their own
Pivot apps  using BXML (or more specifically UIs).

It explains things such as the relationship between java packages and
namespaces, the use of upper and lowercase characters in element names and
some useful tips and tricks.

I think it will probably save you time in the long run.

Chris