pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject WindowApplicationAdapter for samples, demos, etc
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:29:25 GMT
Hi all,
searching in Pivot code base I've found 45 occurrences of

private Window window = null;

(of course most of them under demos, examples, tests, tutorials)

and related (empty method required by Application).

So, to simplify a little, what do you think to add an
WindowApplicationAdapter (or if someone has a better name is welcome
:-) ) so all samples can simply extend it (and maybe put inside a
private window and a private bxmlserializer) ?
(Ok I agree that's a very little thing but could be useful ...).

Comments ?

Bye,
Sandro