pivot-user mailing list archives

From Bill van Melle <bill.van.me...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Applying a style to all elements of a control
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:32:17 GMT
Okay, so I guess the interesting part for what I'm thinking about is this
property styleName.  It doesn't satisfy the desire to change a whole bxml
file without additional markup, but at least it's cleaner looking than what
I thought in my earlier speculation was needed.  It also suggests to me that
I might be thinking about it the wrong way, and that some kind of
globally-managed styles might actually be more desirable.  Sort of like how
css files are preferable to lots of markup in html.

Thanks for your help.