pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drag and Drop using a TreeView as the DropTarget
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 20:38:08 GMT
Marco,

You can determine the path to the tree view node at a given y position with
http://pivot.apache.org/2.0/docs/api/org/apache/pivot/wtk/TreeView.html#getNodeAt(int)

When the drop occurs you are provided x and y coordinates
http://pivot.apache.org/2.0/docs/api/org/apache/pivot/wtk/DropTarget.html#drop(org.apache.pivot.wtk.Component,
org.apache.pivot.wtk.Manifest, int, int, int,
org.apache.pivot.wtk.DropAction)

If for some reason the y coordinate from doesn't seem right, you  might need
to use one of the mapPointToAncestor / mapPointFromAncestor methods on
Component.  (It will probably be OK, but I am not in a position to check
right now)
http://pivot.apache.org/2.0/docs/api/org/apache/pivot/wtk/Component.html#mapPointToAncestor(org.apache.pivot.wtk.Container,
int, int)

Chris