pivot-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Ziltener <zi...@lyrion.ch>
Subject Re: Problems with MenuBar
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 15:34:50 GMT
No, it isn't a typo. But I changed it to MainWindow, now. But it doesn't
change anything.
I did assign an id to the menuBar: "<MenuBar
xmlns:content="org.apache.pivot.wtk.content" bxml:id="menuBar">".
As I now found out, "initialize" never gets called. So I moved the code
"setMenu" into the startup method. That doesn't work, too. And I know why:
The menuBar instance doesn't get assigned to my menuBar variable.