pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Does ButtonDataRenderer#setFillIcon not work?
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:30:30 GMT
> So indeed, setFillIcon has no effect as ButtonDataRenderer is currently written.  Seems
like a bug.  If you agree, I can create a ticket and suggest the one-line fix of doing

>     getStyles().put("fill", true);
>
> in the ButtonDataRenderer constructor.

Sounds good.

> I note that setFillIcon has additional problems when the ButtonData contains text, which
this one-liner doesn't fix.  Not sure if that's a bug in BoxPane, ImageView, or a fundamental
shortcoming of the measurement system.

Could you provide more detail on this? What kind of problems did you see? If you happen to
have a small test case that demonstrates the issue, that would be great.