pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: validator and textArea
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:22:45 GMT
This was actually by design. The use cases for TextInput and TextArea are quite different.
Text in a TextArea doesn't generally require "validation" in the same way that TextInput text
does. It's likely to impose a significant performance penalty if you try to validate a text
area on every keystroke. Instead, text area content is generally validated on a "submit".