pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: File upload per rfc 1867?
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2011 21:29:34 GMT
There is no built-in support in Pivot for HTML form POSTs. You might be able to build such
support on top of the PostQuery class - OTOH, there's probably at least one existing Java
library that supports this. I think I'd probably look into that before I tried to write my
own.

On Mar 11, 2011, at 10:37 PM, Bill van Melle wrote:

> I want to be able to upload a file to my server.  I followed the instructions in a thread
from last year (http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/How-to-post-file-by-pivot-tp881253p887553.html),
but found to my chagrin that this doesn't post in the standard html forms way (using Content-Type
= multipart/form-data), but rather posts just a single element.  Is there any support in Pivot
for the RFC 1867 way (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1867), or am I going to have to roll my
own?