pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Dr. Stefano Sancese" <stef...@sancese.com>
Subject Re: RESTFul
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:21:53 GMT
Il 25/03/2011 15:21, Dr. Stefano Sancese ha scritto:
> Il 25/03/2011 10:56, Sandro Martini ha scritto:
>> Ciao Stefano,
>> if you want in any case to create a ticket for the 2.1 release and
>> put there
>> some info (as soon as you have), just to keep all info in the same
>> place,
>> would be great.
>
> I'll do asap.

<snip>

Ciao Sandro,

I think that Greg was right!

With JAX-RS I can forge any kind of response and parse any kind of
request, so also if Pivot is more stringent, that's not a problem.

In fact I think that to have the two side (client a server) too flexible
can bring to a total mess with too many option to choose from.

Stefano

--
Dr. Stefano Sancese

WatchGuard Certified System Professional - http://www.watchguard.com
Socio Clusit - Associazione Italiana per la Sicurezza Informatica

In God we trust, all others we monitor (National Security Agency)