pivot-user mailing list archives

From anton dos santos <adsan...@free.fr>
Subject Re: TextInput and Validator issues
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 21:06:21 GMT
Ok
but how can my app (my validators) tell the TableViewRowEditor that it should not store the
row?
it happens in TableViewRowEditor#endEdit(boolean result) which is invoked by keyPressed().
So I should override keyPressed() and check the status of all validators before invoking endEdit()
?

On 07/03/2011 21:41, Greg Brown wrote:
> That's true, but it is up to your app to decide what constitutes "valid".
>
> On Mar 7, 2011, at 3:36 PM, anton dos santos wrote:
>
>> when a value is not valid you can still press return and then editing ends and store()
is also called.