pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Customized TableView
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 12:49:32 GMT
Have you considered using a context (aka "popup" or "right-click") menu for this?

On Mar 19, 2011, at 9:38 AM, Eugene Kondrashev wrote:

> Hi
> I have a table view displaying number of needed columns. What i want to do is to give
user an opportunity to select shown columns.
> Let say i have col1, col2, col3. And user wants to see only col2 and col3.
>
> I need some componetnt that will show all the columns with let say checkboxes in appropriate
state.

> From the top of my head i thought about ListButtons component with checkboxes and a label
as an item. But I don't want listbuttons to hide every time the user checks or unchecks the
item. I want to give possibility to dropdown the list of columns check all needed columns
and hide a list.