pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Does ButtonDataRenderer#setFillIcon not work?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:49:46 GMT
> what I really want to do is have an image be a button,

Could you use a LinkButton with an image as its button data? Link buttons don't draw any additional
decoration.

> ((ButtonDataRenderer)button.getDataRenderer()).setFillIcon(true);

FYI - by default, all buttons share a common renderer instance. Unless you have previously
called setDataRenderer() on this button with a new instance, you will actually be modifying
the default renderer (probably not what you want).