pivot-user mailing list archives

From Scott Lanham <li...@sael.com.au>
Subject Re: PushButton Text Wrap
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 01:37:19 GMT
Hi Greg,

That didn't appear to work. I created this class:

public class ButtonDataRenderer_wrappedText extends ButtonDataRenderer {
    public ButtonDataRenderer_wrappedText(){
        label.getStyles().put("wrapText", true);
    }
}

And set the DataRenderer:

PushButton#setDataRenderer( new ButtonDataRenderer_wrappedText())

On another topic, I can't seem to bind to objects that have been nested using
bxml:include. I used to use WTKXSerializer#get() and use a "." in between
names to deliniate the name spaces. I tried using
BXMLSerializer.getNamespace().get using the same name structure and it didn't
work. Has this all changed for 2.0?

Cheers,

Scott.