pivot-user mailing list archives

From sjcarroll6 <sjcarro...@gmail.com>
Subject Trying to run a scala script
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:56:46 GMT
I'm trying to run a scala script based on the scripting tutorial. I'm getting
the below error which is because I don't know what I should include in the
importClass line below. I could not find any examples but would appreciate
any help. This is probably something obvious but would appreciate any help
on this.

javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.EcmaError:
ReferenceError: "bar" is not defined. (#5) in  at line number 5
    importClass(java.lang.System);
    importPackage(org.apache.pivot.wtk);
    System.out.println("bar = " + bar);

    var x = 10;
    var y = 20;

    function buttonClicked(button) {
        Prompt.prompt("y = " + y, button.window);
    }

Window opened: undefined
Window closed: undefined